4-H Horse Show
Show Day: Friday, September 4, 2020 starting at 9AM
4-H Entries must be pre-entered by: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
All horses and/or ponies must have proof of current rabies/immunizations
HORSE SHOW COMMITTEE
|Judge (4-H Show)||Kim Misco|
|Manager||Douglas Curtis, Concord, NH|
|4-H & Gymkhana Show Ringmaster||TBD|
|Steward||Cindy Dougherty, Elkins, NH|
|Time keeper (Gymkhana)||Judy Forsyth, Center Barnstead, NH|
|Announcer||Suzanne Arthur, Chester, NH|
|Veterinarian On-Call||Pembroke Animal Hospital, Pembroke, NH|
|Horse Show Secretary||Jennifer Dusavitch, Concord, NH|
- Use Yellow Gate for ALL Horse Shows.
- Due to limited parking in the horse show area, priority is given to vehicles towing horse trailers and/or wagons.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Management reserves the right to vary or change officials or judges, if necessary.
- The Management will not be responsible for any accident that may occur to any animal exhibited at the show.
- The Management reserves to itself the right of declining any entry and to return the entrance fee, before the opening of the show, without being liable for compensation.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel, combine or divide any class if entries warrant.
- No person will be allowed in the ring during the time of judging except those having duties to perform. No exhibitor shall approach a judge with regard to a decision or other matters unless he/she first obtains permission from the Show Steward. Any exhibitor disregarding this rule may be asked to cancel all entries and forfeit entry fees.
- This show will be conducted under the rules of New Hampshire 4-H Rules.
- In all classes open to registered animals only, the proper registered name and number must be listed on the entry blank and owners must be prepared to show registration papers to the Show Steward.
All horses must be accompanied by evidence of a negative Coggins Test.
With the rabies in wildlife becoming an endemic problem in this state, it is highly recommended by the New Hampshire Department of Agriculture and is required by the Hopkinton State Fair that exhibitors have Proof of Veterinarian Administered immunization on their horses for rabies within the current year, but at least 30 days prior to the fair.
4-H Day – NO FEE – 2 Mandatory Classes and 2 Choice Classes. Must have 4-H Membership card on hand the day of the show. 4-H Classes will be awarded on the Danish System.
Entries close Wednesday, September 2, 2020.
Cancellation after the official start of the show will mean forfeiture of Entry Fees, except in the case of an accident to the horse or rider. Veterinarian or doctor’s certificate is required.
Six places will be pinned in all classes.
CLASS A – FITTING & SHOW
|1.||SR. WESTERN FITTING & SHOW||$20||$15||$10|
|2.||SR. ENGLISH FITTING & SHOW||$20||$15||$10|
|3.||JR. WESTERN FITTING & SHOW||$20||$15||$10|
|4.||JR. ENGLISH FITTING & SHOW||$20||$15||$10|
|5.||WT WESTERN FITTING & SHOW||$20||$15||$10|
|6.||WT ENGLISH FITTING & SHOW||$20||$15||$10|
CLASS B – EQUITATION
|7.||SR. WESTERN EQUITATION||Ribbons|
|8.||SR. ENGLISH EQUITATION||Ribbons|
|9.||JR. WESTERN EQUITATION||Ribbons|
|10.||JR. ENGLISH EQUITATION||Ribbons|
|11.||WT WESTERN EQUITATION||Ribbons|
|12.||WT ENGLISH EQUITATION||Ribbons|
|13.||MINIATURE HORSE SUITABILITY||Ribbons|
CLASS C – PLEASURE
|14.||SR. WESTERN PLEASURE||$20||$15||$10|
|15.||SR. ENGLISH PLEASURE||$20||$15||$10|
|16.||JR. WESTERN PLEASURE||$20||$15||$10|
|17.||JR. ENGLISH PLEASURE||$20||$15||$10|
|18.||WT WESTERN PLEASURE||$20||$15||$10|
|19.||WT ENGLISH PLEASURE||$20||$15||$10|
CLASS D – HUNTER UNDER SADDLE
|20.||SR. HUNTER UNDER SADDLE||$20||$15||$10|
|21.||JR. HUNTER UNDER SADDLE||$20||$15||$10|
CLASS E – MINIATURE HORSE
|22.||MINIATURE HORSE HUNTER IN HAND||$20||$15||$10|
CLASS F – PATTERN
|23.||SR. WESTERN RIDING PATTERN||$20||$15||$10|
|24.||JR. WESTERN RIDING PATTERN||$20||$15||$10|
CLASS G – TRAIL
|25.||SR. WESTERN TRAIL||$20||$15||$10|
|26.||JR. WESTERN TRAIL||$20||$15||$10|
|27.||SR. ENGLISH TRAIL||$20||$15||$10|
|28.||JR. ENGLISH TRAIL||$20||$15||$10|
|29.||WT WESTERN TRAIL||$20||$15||$10|
|30.||WT ENGLISH TRAIL||$20||$15||$10|
|31.||MINIATURE HORSE TRAIL||$20||$15||$10|