Show Day: Saturday, September 5, 2020 starting at 11 AM
All horses and/or ponies must have proof of current rabies/immunizations
HORSE SHOW COMMITTEE
|Manager||Douglas Curtis, Concord, NH|
|4-H & Gymkhana Show Ringmaster||Steven Ducharme, Manchester, NH|
|Steward||Cindy Dougherty, Elkins, NH|
|Time keeper(Gymkhana)||Judy Forsyth, Center Barnstead, NH|
|Veterinarian On-Call||Blackwater Veterinarian Services|
|Gateman||Donald Dunlap, Chichester, NH|
|Farrier||Brian Loszewski, Candia, NH|
|Horse Show Secretary||Jennifer Dusavitch, Concord, NH|
- Use Yellow Gate for ALL Horse Shows.
- Due to limited parking in the horse show area, priority is given to vehicles towing horse trailers and/or wagons.
- Gymkhana Entry fees are $15.00 per horse/pony and $5.00 for Walk Trot/Jog. High Cash Entry fees are $25.00 per class.
- Pre-entries are preferred ONLINE by Wednesday, September 2, 2020, however entries day of the show will be accepted.
- Six ribbons will be awarded in all classes. All decisions of the officials are final.
- Patterns will be posted the day of the show.
- Prize money will be awarded in the Show Ring. Management will not be responsible for prize money after award has been made.
- Walk Trot Division – 12 years and under (not eligible to enter any class where canter/lope is permitted)
- Junior Division – 17 years and under
- Senior Division – 18 years and Over
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- We abide by NHH&TA Rules.
- Proper footwear (boots with a 1 inch heel) is mandatory. Running shoes/sneakers are not permitted, juniors/walk trot must wear a helmet and appropriate attire is mandatory.
- Unsportsmanlike behavior or cruelty to animals will not be tolerated. You will be expelled from Fairgrounds without a refund. Any horse/rider/handler being unruly and/or out of control will be asked to leave Fairgrounds.
- Show Management and/or judges decisions are final.
- The horse must enter the ring unassisted. The horse must start from inside the ring and the gate must be closed before the horse starts. The gate must remain closed and the horse to come to a halt inside the ring before the gate is opened again. A rider may lead his/her horse from the ring.
- Classes must be paid in full or leave blank check at secretary’s booth before entering the class.
- No Refunds.
- All warm up must be done in designated area.
CLASS A – KEYHOLE RACE
|1.||KEYHOLE RACE – JR.||$50||$25||$15||$10|
|2.||KEYHOLE RACE – SR.||$50||$25||$15||$10|
|3.||KEYHOLE RACE – WT.||Trophy||***||***||***|
CLASS B – FLAG RACE
|4.||FLAG RACE – JR.||$50||$25||$15||$10|
|5.||FLAG RACE – SR.||$50||$25||$15||$10|
|6.||FLAG RACE – WT.||Trophy||***||***||***|
CLASS C – POLE BENDING
|7.||POLE BENDING – JR.||$50||$25||$15||$10|
|8.||POLE BENDING – SR.||$50||$25||$15||$10|
|9.||POLE BENDING – WT.||Trophy||***||***||***|
CLASS D – BARREL RACE
|10.||BARREL RACE – JR.||$50||$25||$15||$10|
|11.||BARREL RACE – SR.||$50||$25||$15||$10|
|12.||BARREL RACE – WT.||Trophy||***||***||***|
CLASS E – RELAY RACE
|13.||Relay Race – Open (Double entry fee, double prize money)||$50||$25||$15||$10|
CLASS F – QUADRANGLE STAKE RACE
|14.||QUADRANGLE STAKE RACE – JR.||$50||$25||$15||$10|
|15.||QUADRANGLE STAKE RACE – SR.||$50||$25||$15||$10|
CLASS G – CASH POLE BENDING
|16.||OPEN HIGH CASH POLE BENDING (Entry Fee $25)|
Must enter and show in lot 7 or 8 in order to qualify
CLASS H – CASH BARREL RACE
|17.||OPEN HIGH CASH BARREL RACE (Entry Fee $25)|
Must enter and show in lot 10 or 11 in order to qualify