At the discretion of the Superintendent, classes may be combined.
The Superintendent will refuse to coop, pen or have judged any ailing, unthrifty or inferior specimen.
Entries must be received by August 15th; no late entries will be accepted.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All animals shown must be on entry forms. Class sign-up must be completed by entry deadline.
- All animals entered in open show MUST have at the time of entry or at the request of any proper official a registration certificate for each animal, said certificate to originate at the respective registry.
- All registrations must indicate that the exhibitor owned said animal at least thirty (30) days before the opening of the fair.
- All animals must carry proper identification in the form of permanent ear tags, tattoos or RFID chips. If identified by RFID chips exhibitor must provide RFID chip reader.
- All animals must show no evidence of disease or external parasites. Unthrifty, poor quality or extremely dirty animals will be refused penning.
- No exhibitor may show more than two breeds.
- No exhibitor may show more than nine animals per breed.
- No exhibitor may show more than two animals per class.
- Exhibitors limited to two (2) entries in single lots and one (1) entry in group lots.
- The dates for figuring ages of lambs:
Spring Lambs – January 1st, 2022- April 29th, 2022. Must have all lamb’s teeth.
Senior Lambs – September 1st, 2021 through December 31st, 2021. Yearling teeth may be present but not even with lamb teeth at time of show.
Yearlings – No more than four (4) permanent teeth at time of show.