EXHIBITOR CAMPING & PARKING
Vehicles are not allowed in the camping area.
All vehicles remaining on the grounds for the duration of the Fair will be parked in designated parking areas.
One (1) parking pass will be issued per farm/family.
Unauthorized vehicle movement is prohibited on the Fairgrounds between 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM daily. Police Officers may restrict vehicle movement at other times if it becomes necessary.
Deadline for Camping Request is August 7, 2020
Only exhibitors who are directly involved with Agricultural Exhibits will be allowed to camp in the Fairgrounds Agricultural Camping Area.
- We can only accept one application per family.
- The camping form needs to be filled out completely.
- There will be limited spots available for campers with slide-outs.
Drop Off & Pick UP
You will receive your lot assignment upon arrival.
Saturday, August 29th from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday, August 30th from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
No Occupancy or hookups for water or electric until Wednesday, September 2nd No Exceptions!
ADDITIONAL DROP TIMES
Monday – Wednesday (August 31st– September 2nd) from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM all arrivals on additional drop off times must have received a scheduled time set up prior to arrival.
DO NOT DROP YOUR CAMPER WITHOUT RECEIVING A HSF CAMPING TAG FROM THE PARKING ATTENDANT. ONCE PLACED. CAMPERS WITHOUT TAGS MAY BE REMOVED.
Campers must be removed no later than Saturday, September 12th by 5:00 pm or fines will be imposed (gates will be locked at 5 pm).
Tent: $30.00 | Camper: $50.00 | Camper with Slide – Out: $75.00
September 4th – September 7th 2020
YOU SHOULD KNOW…
- Campers 34 feet or longer may not have a space on AG Hill, first come first serve. These larger campers may need to be self containable to remain on AG Hill. Otherwise space will be available in Green Parking Lot.
- No awnings on Ag Hill will be allowed.
- No Grills (charcoal or gas) or open fires are permitted on the Fairgrounds property during the Fair.
- No Cars will be allowed to park on Ag Hill during the Fair.