CAMPING IS ONLY PERMITTED FOR HSF EXHIBITORS
Camper: $75.00 | Camper with Slide – Out: $150.00 | Tent: $45.00
Drop Off – Dates & Times
Saturday, August 26, 2023 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon
Sunday, August 27, 2023 from 12:00 noon to 3:00 PM.
Wednesday, August 30, 2023 from 12:00 noon to 5:00 PM.
No Occupancy or hookups for water or electric until Wednesday, August 30th No Exceptions!
Do not leave your camper without receiving a HSF camping tag from the parking attendant once placed. Campers without tags may be removed.
Campers must be removed no later than Saturday, September 9, 2023 by 12:00 noon or fines will be imposed (gates will be locked at 12:00 noon).
YOU SHOULD KNOW…
- We can only accept one registration per family.
- Camping registration is accepted up until August 5, 2023 on a first come first serve basis.
- There is limited number of spots available for campers on AG Hill.
If space on AG HILL is not available you will be camping in Green Parking Lot.
- Campers 34 feet or longer may not have a space on AG Hill.
These larger campers may need to be self containable to remain on AG Hill.
- You will receive your lot assignment upon arrival.
- No awnings on Ag Hill will be allowed.
- No open fires are permitted on the Fairgrounds property during the Fair. Propane grills may be used for cooking.
- No Cars will be allowed to park on Ag Hill during the Fair.
Vehicles are not allowed in the camping area.
All vehicles remaining on the grounds for the duration of the Fair will be parked in designated parking areas.
One (1) parking pass will be issued per farm/family.
Unauthorized vehicle movement is prohibited on the Fairgrounds between 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM daily. Police Officers may restrict vehicle movement at other times if it becomes necessary.