EXHIBITOR CAMPING & PARKING
Vehicles are not allowed in the camping area.
All vehicles remaining on the grounds for the duration of the Fair will be parked in designated parking areas.
One (1) parking pass will be issued per farm/family.
Unauthorized vehicle movement is prohibited on the Fairgrounds between 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM daily. Police Officers may restrict vehicle movement at other times if it becomes necessary.
Deadline for Camping Request is August 10, 2018
Only exhibitors who are directly involved with Agricultural Exhibits will be allowed to camp in the Fairgrounds Agricultural Camping Area.
- We can only accept one application per family.
- The camping form needs to be filled out completely.
- There will be limited spots available for campers with slide-outs.
Drop Off & Pick UP
You will receive your lot assignment upon arrival.
Saturday, August 25th from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday, August 26. from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
No Occupancy or hookups for water or electric until Wednesday, August 29th No Exceptions!
ADDITIONAL DROP TIMES
Monday – Wednesday (August 27th– August 29th) from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM all arrivals on additional drop off times must have received a scheduled time set up prior to arrival.
DO NOT DROP YOUR CAMPER WITHOUT RECEIVING A HSF CAMPING TAG FROM THE PARKING ATTENDANT. ONCE PLACED. CAMPERS WITHOUT TAGS MAY BE REMOVED.
Campers must be removed no later than Saturday, September 8th by 5:00 pm or fines will be imposed (gates will be locked at 5pm).
Tent: $30.00 | Camper: $50.00 | Camper with Slide – Out: $75.00
August 30th – September 3rd 2018
YOU SHOULD KNOW…
- Any camper 34 feet or longer CANNOT park on Ag Hill. These larger campers will be parked in Green Parking.
- No awnings on Ag Hill will be allowed.
- No Grills (charcoal or gas) or open fires are permitted on the Fairgrounds property during the Fair.