We reserve the right to refuse admission into our fair to anyone for any circumstance. This can be as little as being rude, use of foul language, or more aggressive behavior like pushing, vulgar actions, weapons of any kind, and alcohol. This is to help keep things safe and enjoyable for everyone.
Hopkinton State Fair is open rain or shine. In the case of extremely inclement weather a WEATHER ALERT will be posted on the homepage (www.hsfair.org) with details.
Hopkinton State Fair does not offer cancellations, refunds, rain checks or exchanges. Your credit card information is not stored on our server, rather it is tokenized and stored on Authorize.Net’s secure servers.
In case of extremely bad weather please refer to the Weather Policy.
Although safety is a priority, guests need to understand there is an inherent risk in participating in any activity, event or attraction at Hopkinton State Fair. We expect guest(s)to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner. Guests must also obey all oral and written warnings. Guests who do not comply may be required to leave the fairgrounds without refund.
Hopkinton State Fair is an attraction catering to families, we expect all guests to behave in a family-friendly manner. Please walk at all times while visiting the fair. Guests are required to comply with all local, state and federal laws, as well as Hopkinton State Fair’s policies, rules and instructions. Unruly, disruptive or offensive behavior, and profanity, is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated.
To promote a family atmosphere, clothing that is obscene or inappropriate will not be permitted. Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
In addition to all items previously mentioned, the following items are not permitted at Hopkinton State Fair, at any time:
- Illegal Substance
- Weapons: Firearms and ammunition
- Chemical weapons, including mace and pepper spray
- Fireworks and explosives
- Laser Pointers
- No Strollers in the Grandstand
- No Bags larger than 8” by 8” allowed in Grandstand
By entering onto the property of Hopkinton State Fair, each guest grants Hopkinton State Fair, Inc the right to film, videotape, or photograph him/her on Hopkinton State Fair’s property for any reason without payment or consideration. Guests must have written permission to use photographs and/or videotape of Hopkinton State Fair’s images for commercial broadcasting, advertising, marketing or publishing in any medium.
Pets are not allowed on Hopkinton State Fair property, with the exception of service animals. Hopkinton State Fair does not have any facilities to shelter your pets.
- All Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes start and end dates are set in advance and CANNOT be altered.
- Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes CANNOT be applied to previous orders.
- Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes CANNOT be combined with any other offers.
- MAKE SURE the Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes discount is reflected in the shopping basket before your payment is submitted as all transactions are non-refundable.
- If the discount is not applied please…
- Check to make sure the code is still valid and has not expired.
- Check to make sure the code is entered correctly (e.g. spelling, capitalization, spacing, etc.).
- Check to make sure the code is being applied to the correct event.
- Contact our business office BEFORE completing the transaction.
- Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes have no cash value.
Deal Vouchers purchased on our Deal Partners sites have restrictions that must be followed. Please take the time and read the details and fine print to be sure the deal offer is going to work for you. Deal vouchers have be converted into an actual booking prior to the expiration date.
Hopkinton State Fair Inc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.hsfair.org website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Hopkinton State Fair Inc uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Hopkinton State Fair Inc may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hopkinton State Fair Inc
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: (603) 746-4191